It is that time again and we need lots of community volunteers both old and new to make this festival great as ever! Encourage your friends to join us!
Click on this link to register. https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1364259529
1) For those who have volunteered before, you need to re-register every year
2) Individuals between the ages of 15 and 17 are encouraged to register, but need to contact Jane McKim (email@example.com) ahead of sign ups for volunteer jobs. No one under 14 can register.
About the Program
Each year hundreds of dedicated volunteers help us to produce this nationally acclaimed festival. It’s a wonderful way to get involved, make new friends, see great films and have a one-of-a-kind experience. Volunteers are needed to assist in all areas of the RiverRun International Film Festival — from theatre entrances to shuttle stops to managing hospitality suites…just to name a few. RiverRun’s Volunteer Program is one of the most essential elements of putting on our ten day Festival and enables us to fulfill our commitment of enriching the regional community by bringing the world of film to life.
We hope you will consider joining the 350+ volunteers who lend their time and energy to RiverRun each year, working to enhance Winston-Salem’s cultural landscape and the lives of its citizens via cinematic programming.
RiverRun International Film Festival Volunteers benefits include:
- One 2016 Festival Film voucher for each completed 4 hour shift
- Private 2016 festival film screening for volunteers
- One 2016 pass to RiverRun’s public party
- A RiverRun 2016 t-shirt
- A volunteer appreciation party after the Festival wraps!
For questions, feel free to contact Jane McKim at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (336) 724-1502 x107