Millions know the iconic logo and ubiquitous signature but few know the man behind the larger-than-life fashion label. This film is a rare peek into the mind of a genius, chronicling the life of Pierre Cardin through exclusive access and unprecedented interviews at the sunset of a glorious career.
Remember to use the code “riverrun” at checkout to save $2 and attribute your rental to us!
Sponsored by Directions USA and The Snob Shop
- year 2019
- rating TN
- runtime 95
- director P. David Ebersole, Todd Hughes
- country USA/France
- Genre Art/Literature, Biographical, Documentary, French Language
- Programs Focus
- Screen 212:00 am, RiverRun Virtual Theater Buy Tickets
- a/perture 28:00 pm, Tuesday, March 31
- RED Cinemas (GSO)8:00 pm, Thursday, April 2